Terms & COnditions
- The promoter is: Veg Power CIC
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over except employees of Veg Power
and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the campaign, the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entries only accepted via completed online
- Closing date for entry will be as stated on the competition entry form. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The prize is as stated on the competition entry page.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated on the competition page.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from those qualifying entries, and verified by the promoter and/or its agents.
- The winner(s) will be notified by direct message within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner(s) when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of
- The winner(s) agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner(s) or any
other entrants will be use solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner(s) name will be available 365 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, suppliers of prizes, or any other partners or supporters of Veg Power CIC or any of its campaigns.
- Veg Power shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Veg Power also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
Need to get your kids eating more veg?
Our only goal is to help parents and carers serve up affordable, simple food their families will love. We know that takes more than a few recipes, so we've got all the hacks and advice you'll need. Join now. It's 100% free and 100% simple.